Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend update

I felt a little tired and achy this weekend. On Saturday I watched Stanford beat Arizona to move up to #6 in the BCS standings (Go Cardinal!). That evening Grace and I saw the movie "Waiting for Superman" about public schools and education reform efforts in the U.S. On Sunday we had breakfast with Jane and Gene at the Harris Ave Cafe in Fairhaven. That afternoon we met the Bunn family at Zuanich Park on the waterfront and the boys (Seth, Miles, Sam, Eli, and Micah) played together.

My exciting news: I am going to visit Eric and Meredith in Durham NC this coming Saturday through Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing them and their kids Joaquin and Lucy. Eric and I are planning to go to at least one Duke basketball game while I am there. I have always wanted to see a game at Cameron Indoor Stadium, Duke's famously small, loud, and crazy home court.

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment