This morning Eric, Mer, Lucy, and I took a nice walk along the Eno River in Eno State Park. The fall colors - yellows, oranges, reds - were very pretty. We had lunch at "Hog Heaven" - North Carolina-style BBQ. We came home and most of us, including me, took naps. In the late afternoon Eric, Joaquin, and I took a bike ride on a nice paved path - a converted railroad spur. Babysitter for Joaquin and Lucy, and Eric, Mer, and I met their friends Jeff and Steph for dinner at a gastropub called Federal. We walked home. The night was warm and still.
Ethan
you won't believe it Ethan, but when Bill was in graduate school and I taught at Chapel Hill, we lived right off that path and walked it often. By the way, Bill wants me to add this: If God's not a Tarheel, why's the sky Carolina blue. I guess Eric wouldn't agree.
ReplyDelete