Good news: today I biked to the university and played basketball - two games of full court. It was fun and I wasn't that tired afterward.
Bad news: I am starting to feel pain in my bones that reminds me of the pain I felt back in May and June when I was hospitalized. It isn't that bad yet, but I can feel it in several places. I was woken up last night around 12:30 am by a sharp pain in my right femur. I took an oxycodone for the pain, not realizing that it would keep me from sleeping, so I was up most of the rest of the night.
I have a PET scan on Wednesday morning. It takes at least a day to get the results. I meet with Dr. Nestor late Friday afternoon, so I will probably get the results then. We will talk about them and the increase in my CEA blood marker. Needless to say, I am concerned about what the PET scan will show. We'll see. Let's hope for the best.
Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment