Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ugh

Fatigue hit hard yesterday. Not doing well. Not returning messages. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed to hear the fatigue has hit. I can't wait for Eric and I to come out next week and be with you. I'd love to be notified when you update your blog though fulling accepting I may not make the cut if many others want that as well!

    Up in Philly for the weekend visiting my parents. I printed out your PT blogs for my mom to read. She seemed to get a lot out of them.

    Love you and hope you;re feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan: I've been keeping up with your blog's roller coaster news, and I'm sorry during these past few days to keep coming across silence. I know that means you're suffering, but I also know you have the blessings of your caregivers and your beautiful family. Many many people back here in Maine have you in their thoughts and hearts. Hope you're feeling stronger. Michele

    ReplyDelete