Every morning begins with birdsong. And every morning I see departing guests trudging toward the lobby pulling their wheeled suitcases and I pity them. But tomorrow Grace and I will be them, exiled from Eden.
I am not feeling fatigue and it is amazing. I had forgotten what it feels like to not be tired all the time. Last week I was sleeping 9-10 hours a night and waking up exhausted. Since Sunday I have been sleeping only 5-6 hours a night (because I'm so excited about feeling good) and waking up ready to go.
Another great product of not feeling fatigue is that I've been able to have long enjoyable conversations with Grace. With the fatigue, I find it difficult to sustain conversations and I definitely don't enjoy them as much.
Ethan
Penultimate is my favorite word. I taught it to Joe and he uses it from time to time, making me very happy.
ReplyDelete