Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday update

I couldn't sleep at all last night, not sure why. I wasn't stressed, just not tired. Hoping to sleep tonight.

The sun shone a little today. I took the opportunity to do some yard work, which felt good.

Saw Seth this afternoon. They had a special event for the 3rd-graders at his school tonight: dinner, movie, and a sleepover, although Seth decided not to do the sleepover. But he enjoyed the event and is going back in the morning for the breakfast.

I went to the WWU men's basketball game tonight with friends Troy, Ben, Barry Potter, and Jonah White. WWU beat their archrival Central Washington (league leader and ranked #9 in Division II) in a close, hard-fought game (final score: 66-62). The game was televised on FSN Northwest.

I'm still feeling OK (knock on wood), except for a little tired from not sleeping last night.

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment