Sunday, February 13, 2011

Basketball

Our YMCA basketball team played well on Saturday. Seth and Spencer almost executed a perfect "give and go," which I've been teaching them. Several parents from the other team came up to me after the game and complimented how Seth played, which was nice (and indicates that he didn't seem like a jerk while shredding their defense). My mom took some videos with her camera.

In this play, Seth dribbles and passes to Sebastian, who shoots and scores:


In this play, Seth dribbles and passes to Will, who shoots and misses, then Sebastian gets the rebound and misses, then Seth gets the rebound and scores:


Saturday evening Seth, my mom, and I watched the WWU women's basketball team beat Simon Fraser University. The WWU women's team is now 22-1 and ranked #7 in NCAA Division II.

This morning I met Troy, Ben, and Marisa at Bayou on Bay to watch the Boston Celtics beat the Miami Heat in a good close game. I also enjoyed their BBQ pulled-pork sandwich (the best in town!) and sweet potato fries.

This afternoon my mom and I took a pleasant four-mile walk along the North Lake Whatcom trail. It was a nice day - high of 51 degrees and only partially cloudy.

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment