Another nice day. Sunny and warm. Grace and I took a catamaran cruise with Trilogy Excursions (who I would recommend) to Lana'i, a neighboring island that is less developed. We saw humpback whales on the way there and the way back. The most remarkable moment I saw was a whale that slapped its tail on the surface more than 20 times in succession before I stopped counting. At Lana'i we hung out on a beach and snorkeled. I saw a little black and white spotted moray eel. We also walked along the seacliffs and looked out over the bright blue sea. The crew popped the spinnaker on the way back.
My bone pain was much better this morning, although it increased a little this afternoon. The pain is quite something, the worst I've felt since last summer, but I actually prefer it to the fatigue/sick to my stomach feeling I get from chemo. I understand pain. I know how to deal with pain (up to a point, which I hope I don't reach on this trip).
Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment