Saturday afternoon Grace, Miles, my dad, and I took a nice walk around Squires Lake. Sunday morning my mom, my dad, Seth, Miles, and I had brunch at Harris Ave Cafe. Sunday afternoon my mom, my dad, and I took a walk in the Stimpson Family Nature Preserve.
Monday my friends Catherine and Angela arrived. I know them from San Francisco, although Catherine now lives in Los Angeles. We walked down to Fairhaven and had lunch at the Colophon Cafe. They went grocery shopping and made a delicious dinner for all of us. Pics: http://remmel.shutterfly.com/2061
After dinner we talked and looked at some photos of Catherine, Angela, and me at Burning Man festivals in the 1990s.
Sadly, Catherine and Angela had to leave today to go back to LA and SF, respectively. Thanks to them for visiting! Thanks also to Jane and Gene for giving Angela a place to stay, as they have for so many of our guests.
I played basketball (half court) today. I felt good physically. Going out with my boy Troy tonight. Chemo tomorrow.
Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment