Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I rested up yesterday and I'm feeling better today. We had dinner last night at the pasta feed at the Boundary Bay brewpub with Kristi & Mark and Todd & Jennifer (thanks Kristi for the idea!).

Today Michael, Teresa, and Will Parke are coming over for brunch and to watch the Celtics-Magic game. My sister Rachel and her partner Linda and their 4-year-old sons William and Benjamin are arriving later this afternoon from Rochester NY. This will be the first time that Linda, William, and Benjamin have ever been to Bellingham and the first time that I have seen them (other than on Skype) since August 2009 (we usually meet in Maine in the summer, but that didn't happen this summer), so I am excited to see them. Rachel's family will be here until January 1, staying at a rental house a few blocks from our house. I'm looking forward to having the four boys (Seth, Benjamin, William, and Miles) together.

Merry Christmas to all!

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment