Thursday, April 21, 2011

Old photos

When my mom returned from Maine, she brought a box of old photos of me and our family. I have scanned some of them and would like to share them.

Top: my mom and me (both Seth and I remarked that my mom looks a little like Lynn in this picture)
Bottom: me, age 2, at the back door of our house in Portland (my "humble beginnings" shot)


Left: me, 3 1/2 months old (chubby!)
Right: me with my beloved dog Pilot (I think I look like Seth in this picture)


Top left: me, Spring 1975, age 5 (several people have commented that I resemble Miles in this picture)
Top middle: me, I don't know what age
Top right: me, October 1983, age 14
Bottom: me, age 4, and my sister Rachel, 17 months old, September 1973

Top left: my Grandpa Don Ryan and me (this is one of my all-time favorite pictures)
Bottom left: my Grandpa Don Ryan, my great-grandfather Tony Ryan, and me
Top right: my Grandpa Don Ryan and my Grandma Agnes Ryan (originally Xenia Falderoff)
Bottom right: my Grandpa Don Ryan as a boy in 1935

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Ethan. The photo are wonderful. Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing. Are you sure that's not Seth?

    ReplyDelete