Sunday, April 10, 2011

new Psychology Today post

I just posted something new on my Psychology Today blog:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/living-while-dying/201104/the-meaning-suffering

This weekend has been OK, not great. I've been tired. I find that I can easily sleep most of the day if I let myself. I worked in the office Saturday afternoon and some at home this (Sunday) morning. This evening was fun - we had some good friends over for a casual potluck dinner and to watch the Red Sox beat the Yankees (always satisfying). To relax lately, in addition to watching sports on TV, I've been doing a lot of crosswords in my NY Times Wednesday crosswords book that Grace got me.

Seth and Lynn return from visiting her sister and her family in Denver tomorrow afternoon and my mom returns from visiting my sister and her family in Rochester late tomorrow night.

Ethan

3 comments:

  1. Thoughtful, moving, and beautifully written post on the Psychology Today blog, Ethan. As usual. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update and direction to the Psychology Today blog. What you wrote there is breathtakingly moving. The final paragraph - especially the last three sentences - resonated so powerfully with me that I am taking a little break at my desk to ponder and write. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so nice - thanks!

    ReplyDelete