Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Want automatic updates from this blog?

I mentioned in my post on Feb 17 that I could enter up to 10 email addresses to receive automatic updates from this blog. Only my mom, Meredith, and Jonathan have signed up so far, so I still have seven spots if anybody wants one. I'm making this as a separate announcement this time so people are more likely to see it.

Ethan

3 comments:

  1. I don't want to be selfish and take one of the spots... so kick me off the list if you want. But, I do check your blog several times a day... And I send my warmest wishes and most positive thoughts toward B'ham every single day... Hope today is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a go, girl! You're under the velvet rope. Don't forget to hit the VIP lounge. I hear Kanye and John Mayer are about to throw down in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jonburke will take 2 please. jon.burke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete