Seth is starting at his new school, Montessori at Samish Woods, and he seems to like it so far (knock on wood). We are easing him in gradually with the goal of him attending full-time by the end of the month, if not before. The people at Samish Woods, particularly his teacher Jessica Tupper, have been really accommodating, supportive, and generally wonderful to Seth, Lynn, and me.
Our family friends Jane and Al are arriving this afternoon and departing Monday morning. I am looking forward to seeing them.
My mom is going back to Maine January 20-30. Although Grace and I will have to relearn how to feed ourselves, I'm glad my mom will get a break and get to see my dad and her friends in Maine.
Grace and I are planning to go to Hawaii February 4-11 - just the two of us! Grace's birthday is February 5. We are flying to Maui and staying at the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel. Grace made all the arrangements. I hope hope hope my health will cooperate.
Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment