Seth was very positive about school today - the most positive he has ever been about any school he has attended. Lynn and I have dreamed about a day when Seth would actually like going to school. Perhaps it has finally arrived! (Knock on wood, no jinx.)
Jane and Al arrived this afternoon and we all took a walk. This past Wednesday they finished renovating and reopened the section of boardwalk at Boulevard Park, so now I can do my favorite loop walk again from the house to the Taylor Street boardwalk to Boulevard Park and back.
On the walk back Seth saw a screw on the ground and announced to me that he thought screws were one of the seven basic elements of life. I asked him what the others were and, after thinking about it, he came up with this list:
1. Screws
2. Dessert
3. Money
4. ATVs/dune buggies
5. Electric boxes/transformers
6. Plastic
7. Sewage
No comments:
Post a Comment