My dad, Seth, and I went to a driving range this morning. Seth has shown an interest in miniature golf, which my dad is hoping will transfer to real golf. My dad tried to teach Seth that a golf swing is different than a baseball swing. I still haven't really mastered that distinction, so my dad's coaching record is perhaps questionable. Maybe Seth will prove a quicker study.
After dinner, Seth and I were walking over to the schoolyard to shoot hoops when Seth was hailed by a happy and familiar voice. Our friends Emmelina (mom) and Lisiana (daughter) were visiting someone in our neighborhood. Seth and Lisiana have been friends since they were infants. Lisiana asked if she could come with us to shoot hoops, so the three of us played at the schoolyard as the sun was setting (another beautiful sunset over the bay and mountains - we are spoiled here).
We leave for Orcas Island tomorrow morning, returning late Monday, so probably no blog posts until after we return. I hope I will have some nice pics, weather permitting (knock on wood).
Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment